Mexican style street corn. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Looking For Corn Street? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
Drain, then brush them evenly with the melted butter. Spread a bit of mayo all over each ear of corn. Spice up your go-to corn on the cob recipe with our special Mexican-Style Street Corn recipe. You can cook Mexican style street corn using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican style street corn
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
This recipe guides you through artfully grilling the corn and preparing it with our unique mayonnaise mixture to create your new favorite corn on the cob recipe. Source: Better Homes and Gardens Save Pin Print. Add the corn and let cook until the corn starts to char. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice, peppers, cilantro, red onion, garlic, and chili powder.
Mexican style street corn step by step
- Steam or boil corn just until defrosted. In a separate pan cook chopped Poblano and zucchini in tablespoon of butter on med-high. You don't want it soggy..
- In a bowl mix mayo,butter,cayenne, chili powder, and crumbled cheese..
- Add all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
When the corn is done, fold it into the other ingredients. Mexican street-style corn combines all of the yummy goodness of grilled corn splashed with a special mix and a final layering of cheese to finish. This combination is oh-so mouthwatering, especially for all of you corn-lovers out there. I mean, it is the best tasting vegetable, don't you think? It Goes with Any Main Course Bring a large pot of water to a boil and gently place ears of corn into the boiling water.