Pork Steak Stuffing Bake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
In the mixing bowl that pork chops were mixed in. Starting from the side with the stuffing, carefully roll up the meat around the stuffing. Place the rashers on top and tie together with kitchen string. You can cook Pork Steak Stuffing Bake using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Steak Stuffing Bake
- You need 2 large of pork steak… i like them marbled, gives them a better flavor.
- Prepare 1 stick of fresh celery minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion minced (or 1 small onion).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing mix, i buy off brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of season salt, OPTIONAL.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Place the pork, seam side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting tin. In a Mixing bowl: Stuffing Mix, celery chopped, Mushroom soup, carrot, enough water to make the stuffing soupy. Then I pour it over the pork steaks. Clean the pork steak well, making sure to remove any sinew or fat.
Pork Steak Stuffing Bake step by step
- Preheat oven on 350°.
- I buy family size meat bundles and divide them… So I took 2 large pork steaks and cut in half…. Or you can use 4 pork chops or 4 loin chops…
- Because I am limited in my ability to mix with my hand, I put the chops in a mixing bowl and add season salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And rub it into the meat. Let sit for about 30 min..
- While waiting mince celery and onion in the food processor. Set aside..
- After 30 minutes. Put the oil in a skillet and brown pork chops on each side. DO NOT COMPLETELY COOK THEM…. JUST BROWN THEM!!! Cooking will make them to dry when they are done..
- DO NOT RINSE THE MIXING BOWL. You will need it to mix the soup. I like to use the remaining seasoning in the bowl….
- Put the pork chops in a casserole dish as they get done. Cover with lid so they don't dry out..
- Mix soup, celery, onion, and 1 cup water or milk. In the mixing bowl that pork chops were mixed in..
- Cover pork chops with dry stuffing mix… Spread it out evenly over chops..
- Spread soup mixture on top of stuffing mix.. Spread evenly.. Cover and bake for 30 minutes..
- Let sit undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- You only need to cook a Vegtable and this is a complete meal!!!!.
- I know that some people frown at using soup or mixes to cook with… Because it doesn't require the skill of making those items from scratch…. But few people have that time anymore and need to cook meals fast. I have lupus and have had a stroke and therefore I can't stand and cook huge meals. So most of my recipes are making things taste homemade with everyday ingredients..
Make a horizontal slit in the pork steak to open it up – make sure not to cut all the way through. To flatten out, make a few slits in the pork steak and use a rolling pin to help you flatten it sufficiently. Spoon the breadcrumbs onto your prepared pork steak. Cook pork loin steaks for a quick midweek meal. These lean and tender cuts of meat are delicious pan-fried and served with mash, baked in a one-pot or glazed and barbecued.