Warm Hamburger Slaw. Here is how you cook that. Brown the beef Add the coleslaw mix and spices and stirfry till the coleslaw mix is done. Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce.
Assemble each burger with a bottom bun, slice of tomato, dill pickle slices, hamburger, and top with a generous amount of the vinegar slaw. Top with a bun and serve warm. Instructions Stir together vinegar and sugar. You can have Warm Hamburger Slaw using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm Hamburger Slaw
- You need 1/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 16 ounces of coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s To taste of vinegar hot pepper sauce see my recipe.
Add Season All and stir again. Place coleslaw mix in a medium sized bowl and pour vinegar mixture over it. The Hamburgers: Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, cilantro, Cholula green pepper sauce and salt.
Warm Hamburger Slaw step by step
- Brown the beef.
- Add the coleslaw mix and spices and stirfry till the coleslaw mix is done..
- Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Mix well with a wooden spoon or your hands. Essentially, hot slaw is a combination of shredded cabbage and carrots, cooked quickly in a skillet, with a simple bacon and hot vinegar dressing. The hot dressing wilts the cabbage and infuses it with the most delicious bacon, vinegar dressing ever. It's a simple recipe with delicious flavor. This light, healthy slaw recipe is mildly acidic and full of flavor.