Grilled pork steak sandwich. Your favourite Grill restaurants available on Deliveroo. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Heat oil in large fry pan on medium.
There's Extra to Grilling a Sandwich Than Hamburgers. Transfer steaks to a cutting board or platter. The real secret to the perfect cheese steak is a large cooking space. You can cook Grilled pork steak sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled pork steak sandwich
- You need 10 oz of grill pork steak lean.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chives.
- It’s 3 slice of white bread.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
You just can't get enough room in a pan, so try heating up a large griddle on your grill. By putting bell peppers and onions directly. How to Make a Grilled Steak Sandwich If you're using a grill, then lightly spray it with some oil. If you're using a cast iron grill as I did for this recipe, lightly spray the steaks with oil.
Grilled pork steak sandwich instructions
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces heat oil in a pan.
- Add chives.
- Let cook stirring occasionally 3 minutes push pork int center of pan add cheese on top of pork turn off the heat add water around the side of pork and cover let steam melt the cheese.
- Put your favorite condiments on bread add half the pork and cheese on one slice the remaing on another stack on top of one another and put third slice on top enjoy.
- Spices on the pork garlic paprika salt and black pepper to taste.
Grilled pork steak sandwich (burger) with mushrooms. Grilled pork steak on the grill. Delicious Grilled pork steak on the grill. Grilled pork, pork steak and beef steak. Grilled pork steak with pepper sauce.