Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits. Browse Our Great Selection Of Dry Dog Food. An outstanding selection of dog food to help you find the right nutrition for your dog. Special diets, grain free formulas, dog milk, high meat content formulas.
These biscuits are made from the spent grain from making a batch of home brewed beer. This recipe can easily be scaled up to accommodate any size dog and however many treats you want. To start, we'll need one cup of spent grains from a brew day. You can cook Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits
- Prepare 4 cup of spent grain.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat (or white) flour.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (crunch or smooth).
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey (optional).
Here are a few suggestions for time-saving dog biscuit mixes, as well as fun baking accessories that you can easily find online: King Arthur Flour Homemade Dog Biscuit Mix. This commercial recipe for homemade dog biscuits is made with flax and oat, and was created with veterinary input and advice. The product is a terrific vegetarian option for dogs. After that, break the treats apart.
Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits step by step
- Note: Use spent grains within the first few days after brewing. You can freeze in portion size bags for later use..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined. The mix will be very stcky, you can add flour as needed. The ball will harden the more you work it and the longer it sits..
- Pour mixture on to a generously floured surface..
- I like to make it easy and just press the mix on to a non – greased cookie sheet and score to the size you want. You can also use a spoon to create cookie drops..
- Bake for 30-minutes at 350°F, then reduce the temperature to 225°F for 1- hour, or longer until they are dry..
- Note: Dried cookies will keep for 2 – weeks in an air tight container or longer if you freeze..
Cut out the biscuits, using whatever shape you like. The recipe for Easy Homemade Dog Biscuits. As mentioned, this recipe calls for peanut butter that has no sugar added to it such as one of these or you can make your own peanut butter using this recipe. What you will need to make these Easy Homemade Dog Biscuits. Homemade Dog Treats: Cheesy Dog Biscuit Recipe by Vicky_Millies_Pet_Services