Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients.
Mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients. Recipes with similar ingredients to Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie. Heat milk and butter to just before boiling. You can cook Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of white sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust.
Add the milk mixture to sugar, butter, salt and vanilla. Restaurant style egg custard pie printer friendly recipe. Learn how to cook great Restaurant style egg custard pie printer friendly. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Restaurant style egg custard pie printer friendly recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220 degrees C.).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla. Mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients. Set aside. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine milk and butter. Use a wire whisk and stir constantly until the milk begins to rise in the saucepan at a rapid boil – 5 to 8 minutes. NEVER stop stirring, or the milk will burn. Pour the hot mixture into the egg mixture, stirring as you pour..
- Line a 9 inch pan with dough. Pour custard mixture into crust. Protect the edges of crust with a ring of aluminum foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Filling will appear slightly jiggly. Allow to cool..
Get one of our Restaurant style egg custard pie printer friendly recipe and prepare delicious and healthy. Using a strainer -pour the custard into the pie dish and use a pastry brush to use the remaining bit of custard in the bowl to "egg-wash" the pie dough to create a golden brown sheen on the crust. Gradually stir in the cold milk to fully incorporate. Pour mixture over the pastry base. Once egg custard is set bring out from the oven and cool.