Corn Chaat. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add the coriander and lime juice, then stir. Instructions Boil or pressure cook the corn cob or corn kernels. When the corn cob becomes warm or cools down, then remove the corn kernels with a knife. You can have Corn Chaat using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Chaat
- You need 1 cup of Fresh corn.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 of chopped Tomato (medium).
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped Onion (medium).
- You need 1 of chopped Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
Skip this step if you have used. Mix the corn kernels along rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Check the taste and add more salt or chaat masala. Instructions ▢ If using corn on the cob, pick the corn kernals and add them to a bowl.
Corn Chaat instructions
- Shallow fry the corn to a light brown color in a pan along with oil..
- Allow it to cool..
- Mix it with remaining ingredients..
Rinse and drain the water. ▢ Boil them with little water until tender & drain completely. or Saute them in a tsp of butter or oil until tender. ▢ Add red chilli powder (optional), cumin powder, chaat masala and. Instructions Mix all the dry ingredients together, salt, black salt, roasted cumin seed powder, black pepper, and chili powder, set aside. Thaw the frozen corn kernels and lightly squeeze some water out. Crispy Corn Chaat is a great dinner appetizer, makes for a good tea time snack or can also be considered as a chat. It is crispy and crunchy on the top, with the corn inside being soft.