Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup. Easy soups with farm-fresh vegetables and superfoods that suit any season. Delivered to your door and ready in minutes. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho.
A flavorful and hearty soup perfect for winter's cold weather. A highly nutritious (and frugal) meal in a bowl! I used the broth to deglaze the dutch oven that I browned the beef in and used beefy onion soup mix b/c that's what I had. You can have Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 8 Cups of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- You need 1 of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s as needed of Baguette Bread.
- You need as needed of Garlic Butter.
It uses onion, beef gravy, onion soup, beef broth, mushroom soup, burgundy wine, mushroom, noodle, beef steak, garlic Tater Tot Hotdish, Still Simple, but Better! In a large saucepan, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk flour and broth until smooth; gradually add to the pan. Place mushrooms on top of beef.
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup instructions
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..
Combine soup, water and soup mix and pour over mushrooms and beef. Melt butter in soup pot, add chopped onions and celery, and sweat until onions are translucent. Add fresh ground pepper to taste. Pairing a roast beef with instant onion soup mix and canned soup is a tasty way to prepare any type of roast but is an especially effective cooking technique to moisten and tenderize an inexpensive roast. Preparing the roast takes only minutes.