Old fashioned kettle corn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Place the oil in the bottom of a large pot.
Once the popping has slowed down remove the pot from the heat. Directions Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid. When the kernels pop, quickly open the lid just enough to pour in the rest of the popcorn kernels and replace the lid. You can cook Old fashioned kettle corn using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old fashioned kettle corn
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare dash of salt.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, stir in the sugar and popcorn. Cover, and shake the pot constantly to keep the sugar from burning. Welcome to the official website for the Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Co. from Helena, Montana.
Old fashioned kettle corn step by step
- Place the oil in the bottom of a large pot along with 3 corn kernels. On a medium flame. When the 3 kernels pop the temp is just right..
- Add in the unpopped popcorn kernels and sugar. Give it a quick stir and put the lid back on..
- Over a medium heat start popping the popcorn, constantly shaking the pot to ensure that the popcorn kernels and oil do not burn..
- Once the popping has slowed down remove the pot from the heat and pour into a large bowl..
- Sprinkle a touch of salt..
You can explore this site and learn more about our business, our product, the events we attend, and how to contact us to provide kettle corn for your special occasions. Old Fashioned Kettle Corn is a small business, located in Spokane Valley, WA. We have set up and operated at numerous festivals, fairs and events of all sizes for a number of years and the reason for that is consistency. Whether you are the first customer of the day, or the last, we work tirelessly to give you the best experience. KETTLE CORN Our business started with a dream, the American dream.