Crockpot Beef Ragu. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Crock Pot Recipe on eBay.
Season the beef with salt and pepper. Add in seasoned beef, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, carrots, celery, garlic cloves, onion, and Italian seasoning into a slow cooker. Pour in the beef stock (or if you have some leftover red wine, use that). You can have Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- It’s 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Cut the roast into pieces and place in the crock pot. Add the seasonings, onion, carrots, celery, canned tomatoes, bay leaf and broth to the slow cooker. Shred the beef and return to the crock pot. Add the beef ribs to the crock pot and bury them in the sauce.
Crockpot Beef Ragu step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat…….
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 – 10 minutes…….
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot……..
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls…….
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well…….
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Shred the beef into the sauce and mix to combine. Serve over your favorite pasta, polenta, or spaghetti squash! Adjust the meat sauce's seasoning to your taste with salt and pepper. Saute onion, carrots and celery in hot oil until tender. Add beef, broth, tomatoes, salt, red pepper flakes, whipping cream, and oregano.