Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great recipe for Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. This recipe is basically a pork goulash but maybe a. Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
This preparation has all the makings of good Caribbean cooking. Follow this lovely woman's example and create this world class. Trim off excess fat from pork. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- It’s 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- You need 4 of thick pork chops.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- Prepare 50 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the pork and fry quickly on both sides. Transfer to an ovenporoof casserole dish. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, caraway seeds and season to taste.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Vickys Sausage & Potato Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Heat a tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onions until softened. Add the garlic in and continue cooking until the onion is turning golden.