Chicken Breast with Umeboshi Plum Bonito Soy Sauce.
You can have Chicken Breast with Umeboshi Plum Bonito Soy Sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Umeboshi Plum Bonito Soy Sauce
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ・Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ・Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ・Salt.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Vegetables of your choice, such as lettuce.
- You need of Umeboshi paste bonito soy sauce (recipe ID: 2285761).
- You need 2 tbsp of Umeboshi paste.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 grams of Bonito flakes.
Chicken Breast with Umeboshi Plum Bonito Soy Sauce step by step
- Umeboshi Plum Bonito Soy Sauce: Take out the pit of umeboshi plums and mince with a knife. I used bonito umeboshi. If the umeboshi is small, use about 6..
- Place the mashed umeboshi in a bowl and add other ingredients for the sauce..
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts and slice diagonally into about 7 mm..
- Salted chicken prep: Add chicken slices into a bowl and combine with sake, sugar and salt, and let sit for a while..
- Dredge the chicken slices in katakuriko and shake off the excess. Drop the chicken slices one by one in boiling water..
- Adjust the heat while cooking the chicken. The water should be simmering, not boiling..
- When the meat is cooked through, turn off the heat and drain..
- Place the chicken in water. Change the water 2~3 times to cool..
- Once the chicken is cool enough, chill in an ice-bath..
- Drain the chicken in a sieve..
- Place vegetables on a plate,top with the chicken then pour on the sauce..
- "Surprisingly Soft! Chicken Breast"Sashimi" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154705-amazingly-tender-sashimi-like-chicken-breast.