Cheesy Garlic Bread in 10 minute | Garlic Bread | Instant Recipe. Butter and cheese: Spread evenly on each side of the garlic bread. Top with Colby and mozzarella cheese. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe.
Whether you serve it as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite pasta dishes, you'll love these garlic bread recipes. Find plain garlic bread, garlic cheese bread, and garlic toast versions. Garlic bread is a delicious side that naturally pairs well with recipes involving marinara, like our best-ever lasagna recipe. You can cook Cheesy Garlic Bread in 10 minute | Garlic Bread | Instant Recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread in 10 minute | Garlic Bread | Instant Recipe
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli Flakes -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Jalapeno -.
- It’s 2 of Bread -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet Corn -.
If you're looking for a meal that's lighter, serve garlic bread alongside tomato soup or Italian chopped salad. Can you make garlic bread without an oven? This is an easy and delicious way to make quick garlic bread. For those without an oven at home, this is the garlic bread recipe you have to try!
Cheesy Garlic Bread in 10 minute | Garlic Bread | Instant Recipe step by step
- Add 2 tbsp room temperature salted butter in to the bowl. then add 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, 1/4 tsp chilli flakes, 1/4 tsp oregano and mix it well..
- Our Garlic butter is ready. Next spread the garlic butter on to the bread slice all over.(Here I am using oats and nuts bread but you can use any bread you like).
- Next add jalapeno, corn and (Use any toppings you like) mozzarella cheese on top..
- Close the bread with other bread slice like sandwich. and spread garlic butter on top all over..
- Put the bread butter side down on medium hot pan and cook for 2-3 minute until golden brown..
- Once it's done flip over and cook again for 2-3 minute..
- Our cheesy garlic butter is ready to serve. Cut the slice like stick and enjoy..
I recommend using a cast-iron skillet because it retains heat very well and the heat spreads evenly. Prepping homemade garlic bread is the easiest way to earn the most smiles! Just spread a simple garlic butter over slices of French bread, wrap, and bake. Garlic Bread Ingredients: Bread – use a fresh loaf of French bread or Italian bread. If you're feeling adventurous, garlic bread tastes incredible with homemade Crusty French Bread.; Butter – we use softened unsalted butter, but salted butter will work if you omit the salt in the recipe.