Sugar Cookies on a Stick. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Low Prices on Gullon Sugar Free Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Spray Cookie Treat Pan cavities with vegetable oil spray.
The dough can be dyed and sprinkled with colored sugars before baking, or dipped in and decorated, or iced with buttercream or royal icing and then decorated. When cookies are completely cool, frost with favorite frosting. The sticks should come to about mid-cookie. You can cook Sugar Cookies on a Stick using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar Cookies on a Stick
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Butter Flavor CRISCO® all-vegetable shortening or 1 Butter Flavor CRISCO® Stick.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of light corn syrup or regular pancake syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 36 of flat ice cream sticks.
As the cookies cool, the dough wraps around the cookie stick, holding it in place. Cut desired shapes using favorite seasonal cutters; place on lightly greased baking sheets, allowing space for craft sticks. Frosted Cookies: When cookies are completely cool, frost with favorite frosting. Cut the cookies into shapes and place the cut cookie shape on a parchment lined cookie; Poke a stick into cookies.
Sugar Cookies on a Stick instructions
- Combine sugar and shortening in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, syrup and vanilla; beat until well blended and fluffy..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed until well blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place foil on countertop for cooling cookies..
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Push ice cream stick into the center of each ball. Place balls 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of greased and floured glass. Decorate as desired; press decorations gently into dough. *Note: If you want, you can paint your cookies before baking them. Mix 1 egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon of water. Divide into 3 small cups. Add 2 to 3 drops of food coloring to each. Stir. Use clean water color brushes to paint designs on cookies..
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove the cookies to the foil to cool completely..
Press dough tightly around the end of the candy bar and the stick. There logo cookies are always a huge hit with my customers. I have sent Cookie Bouquets several times and I am never disappointed and the recipients ALL say how much they love them and how good the cookies taste! It's best to work with cookies that are not too soft. I like to place my fingers flat onto the cookie to stabilize it a little bit an then insert the lollipop stick.