Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef. Mix in the corned beef, sazon and spaggetti sauce and let it simmer. Prepare pasta al dente according to the package. When ready mix in the mozzarella sauce.
It has the same delicious taste. Buffalo chicken is a favorite in our household. Combine it with pasta and you have the ultimate comfort food. You can have Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef
- You need 1 packages of Linguine.
- Prepare 1 of Jar, of Ragu Creamy mozzarella sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Corned beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sazón.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 can of Del monte mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza blend cheese.
Pesto shrimp mushroom pasta – basil pesto and mushrooms taste great with shrimp! Remove from the heat and stir in the corned beef,. Mix cream cheese spread, basil, Parmesan, milk and Italian seasoning in large bowl until blended; stir in pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella; cover with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil..
Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef step by step
- In a medium pan heat the oil and add the sofrito. Mix in the corned beef, sazon and spaggetti sauce and let it simmer..
- Prepare pasta al dente according to the package. When ready mix in the mozzarella sauce..
- Serve and top it off with the cheese blend and parsley..
Add spaghetti sauce and rotini pasta to browned beef. In a three quart casserole dish layer meat mixture, followed with the mozzarella cheese, repeat. I'm using an old Southern favorite known as "hoop cheese" in this recipe, but any good cheddar cheese will work for you. And, please note that we are using Corned Beef and not Corned Beef Hash, there IS a difference. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, cooking.