Pasta with spinach sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Pasta food delivered by Deliveroo.
Cook according to the package instructions. Add the spinach and garlic mixture to a food processor or blender with the cheese and half of the pasta water. Puree until it forms a sauce (adding more pasta water if needed). You can cook Pasta with spinach sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with spinach sauce
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic roughly cut.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach cut coarse.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of Peperoncino or small chili.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 pinch of or two of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of or so mozerella cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of or so Pepper.
Add the sauce back into the pan to combine and heat through, again adding more pasta water if needed. Meanwhile put half the spinach in a food processor with the garlic, mascarpone, lemon juice and Parmesan, then whizz to a smooth sauce. Place the pasta in the pot, and cook until it is nearly done (test it for doneness by tasting). Plunge the spinach into the water, and cook until it wilts, less than a minute.
Pasta with spinach sauce step by step
- Add oil and put pan to medium flame. Add garlic and Peperoncino. Let it get get heated up along with the oil. Should take good 5 min until they have left a nice flavor to the olive oil..
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 min on medium flame. Then add tomatoes. Add the nutmeg and vegetable broth powder. Let it cook for another 2-3 min. Add the spinach and cover it and cook on low to medium flame for 10 min. Optionally, can also add a tablespoon of cream if you like. Boil pasta or spaghetti in salted water according to instructions on the pack.
- Add pasta to the spinach sauce. Or put a scoop of sauce on top, whichever way you like. Add the cheeses on top as a garnish and serve.
Drain the pasta and tip into the pan with the sauce. Toss to combine, sprinkle with cheese and serve. Cook pasta until al dente Saute' the garlic in olive oil until fragrant Add baby spinach, season with salt, and toss until wilted Add cream cheese and pasta cooking water to the skillet Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, or until al dente. Drain and reserve a cupful of the cooking water. Return the pan to the heat, bring to the boil, and simmer for a few minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.