Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini. Roast beef doesn't refer to just one cut of beef. Eye of round, bottom round roast, top round roast, top sirloin roast, and bone-in rib roast are all common. Whichever cut you choose, quality counts.
Pick from our chefs' most popular roast beef recipes and make a weeknight supper special. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Let the beef come to room temperature before you put it in the oven. You can cook Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini
- It’s 1/3 lb of sliced roast beef; deli or freshly roasted.
- Prepare 2 of thin slices of Havarti cheese.
- It’s 1 of pretzel roll.
- It’s 1 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of steakhouse seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; roasted and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salt.
Stand the roast in a pan, and season it generously with salt and pepper to taste. Find beef roast recipes for your special dinner. Learn how to make a tender roast beef in the oven and how to cook melt in the mouth roast beef, too. Roast Beef and Gravy This is by far the simplest way to make roast beef and gravy.
Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini step by step
- Preheat panini grill to 450° or conventional oven to 400°.
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan. Heat on high and stir to dissolve. Add red onions. Boil for one minute, and remove from heat. These are super quick pickled red onions..
- Combine mayo and steakhouse seasoning. Set aside..
- Assemble the sandwich in this order. Mayonnaise on the bottom, roast beef, roasted peppers, cheese, onions, and then mustard on the roll..
- Spray panini grill with non-stick spray or vegetable oil. Lightly spray sandwich with non-stick spray or put a tiny bit of oil on the top bun..
- Move only once to get the grill marks. To make perfect marks, visually pick a spot on the sandwich and point it to "10 o'clock". Move that same visual point to "2 o'clock". Just like hands on a steering wheel..
- Variations; Horseradish/honey/dijon mustard, shaved red onion, arugala, spinach, watercress, aioli, egg, cheddar, bacon, sourdough.
On busy days, I can put this main dish in the slow cooker and forget about it. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the roast. Place the roast on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Adjust accordingly for your preferred level of doneness. Check the meat with a thermometer to.