Luchnick – Bread with Meat and Onions. Let it fry toward the end. Add the paprika at the end. A ploughman's lunch is an English cold meal based around bread, cheese, and onions, usually accompanied by butter and pickles.
It is particularly associated with pubs, and often served with beer. Nevertheless, Frikadellen and Frikadeller generally all have the same core ingredients in common: Ground meat, onions, bread, egg and seasonings. The regional differences vary in the specific seasonings. You can have Luchnick – Bread with Meat and Onions using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Luchnick – Bread with Meat and Onions
- You need of For the dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 500 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 of dry yeast powder or as much for the flour in recipe, according to directions on package..
- It’s of For the stuffing.
- Prepare 250 grams of ground meat: 40% beef, 60% pork. Or pork meat, cooked and finely chopped..
- Prepare 1 of bigger head red onion, chopped..
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, paprika and savory to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thyme.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oats, ketchup and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place loaf in the center of the strips. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
Luchnick – Bread with Meat and Onions instructions
- Prepare the yeast, according to directions on package. If dry, directly mix it with the flour..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough and prepare a soft dough, let it stay for 15 mins to half an hour..
- Divide the dough to two parts – a smaller and bigger one. Using a rolling pin, pin it out real thin..
- Oil the bottom of a pan and place the bigger rolled sheet on the bottom so that the edges lay outside the pan to later lid the pan with..
- Prepare the stuffing either way: 1. cook the pork, shred it and mix with the onion, mashed with salt till its water comes out, add the spices; or 2. in a frying pan stew the ground meat, onions and spices, using some oil. Let it fry toward the end. Add the paprika at the end..
- I made it the 2. way and forgot to add the paprika, but it was still super delicious!.
- Lay the stuffing on top of the lower dough sheet and cover it with the top smaller sheet. Use the edges of the lower one to lid the top one..
- Using a fork, pierce the whole area on top, so that it does not rise too much. Bake in the middle section of the oven at 180C until it turns golden..
- Cut in pizza slices and serve. It's great with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!!!.
Kotlet mielony – minced meat cutlet with eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and salt and pepper rolled into a ball and fried with onions and butter Kotlet schabowy – a pork breaded cutlet; made of pork tenderloin (with the bone or without), or of pork chop. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Add bread, mix to combine so the onion juice soaks the bread and disintegrates. Add all the remaining Meatball ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, soup mix, water, and ketchup.