Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince HeatherMcCardle Hastings, New Zealand.
A wonderfully flexible ingredient, mince is the basis of a whole host of family favourites. Check out our tasty selection of minced beef recipes, from classic Bolognese and hearty shepherd's pie, to messy meatballs and Mexican-inspired beef tacos. There's a pound of ground beef in the fridge, and now the choice is yours: Will you make burgers for the millionth time, or will you shake things up and try something new? You can cook Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced or diced fine.
- You need 750 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 420 grams of chopped tomatoes, I used a can of basil and oregano flavoured.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube or powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 1 of salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
With both bacon and ground beef, this hearty dish is a real crowd-pleaser. Stir in bell peppers and broccoli. Quick and easy to cook with, beef mince is such a versatile ingredient to have in your fridge. It's the base for many a family favourite – an easy Tex-Mex enchilada bake, classic spaghetti bolognese, and of course, beef burgers.
Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince instructions
- Heat large frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook till brown..
- Add tinned tomatoes, stir..
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a cup and add to meat mixture..
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins..
- Add frozen veg. cook until veg is soft and liquid has reduced a bit. about 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. See more ideas about cooking recipes, beef recipes, recipes. GROUND BEEF, KALE, & SWEET POTATO SKILLET – Garden in the Kitchen Some nights you need something fast and this ground beef skillet with fresh kale and sweet potatoes is definitely a recipe to add to your must-make list. In a Dutch oven, cook the sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until the meat is well browned.