Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Get inspired by our latest recipes. Great recipe for Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. This time of rainy season, there is always an abundance of pumpkin in the local markets.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you cook that. A delicious Thai dish made with pumpkin, chicken in a creamy coconut curry. You can cook Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin cut into medium sizes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Julian cut chopped chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste for Marination.
- You need 3 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriender powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Oil as required.
- Prepare of Water if needed.
The sweetness from the pumpkin and creaminess of the coconut milk tames the curry. Serve with jasmine or basmati rice. Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. Thai Pumpkin Curry with Chicken is a quick and easy pumpkin curry recipe that's loaded with chicken, veggies and a creamy flavorful coconut red curry sauce!
Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 step by step
- Cut the pumpkin medium pieces and wash them.Cut chicken into medium small pieces and wash them. Drain them and put in a bowl. Put 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt,soya sauce and one pinch of termeric powder and mix them. Keep them aside half an hour for Marination..
- Take a frypan put some oil and heat it on stove. Now put the marinated chicken into it. After 2 minutes frying, put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt and fry untill onions become brown..
- Now put ginger garlic paste, termeric powder,red chilli powder, sugar, coriender powder and 1/4 cup water. Fry untill oil become separated from the spice..
- Now put Pumkin and grated coconut into the spice with 1/2 cup water and cook untill pumpkin become done. Stop the stove..
- Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc. Enjoy 😊🍛..
I'm so excited that it's officially my favorite season…now if only the weather would cooperate. A delicious Thai dish made with pumpkin, chicken in a creamy coconut curry. How to make pumpkin chicken curry with coconut milk – Best Tips & Tricks. But if you don't have one, I'll explain the last two methods. Use your leftover pumpkin puree for a savory pumpkin curry recipe.