Easy Sugar Cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed. Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 344 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 227 g of butter (softened).
- It’s 302 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- I put all the ingredients in my Kenwood Mixer Bowl,I put the egg in last,I used a Table Fork too whisk the egg in a cup and then added it too the mix..
- Blend together with a dough hook on a Electric Mixer Device..
- Use a Dessert Spoon as a guide for ball's of Cookie Dough – roll them in your hand and then squash them a little with both palm's of your Hands – grease baking tray with butter,I melted butter on the baking tray – and then sprinkle Plain Flour over the greased baking tray and then add the 8 flattened cookie dough's..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at Gas Mark 6 and then let cool on the baking tray for about 5 minutes..
- Put wire cooling rack over the cooked Cookies and turn the baking tray upside down whilst holding the wire rack underneath – and then let cool – completely..
Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.