Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders At your doorstep faster than ever. Mix sauce together and cook for a minute or two. Finding ways to eat less meat and do less dishes! 😜 These BBQ Black Bean Taquitos are filled with barbecue seasoned black beans and lots of melty cheese then topped with barbecue sauce and Cole slaw for the ultimate Tex-Mex faceplant!
To make the black beans: We're going to use the cooking liquid from one can of beans (or substitute ⅓ cup water for the cooking liquid). Rinse and drain the other can of beans. Once the beans are ready to go, warm the olive oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat. You can have Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos
- You need 2 small of sweet peppers cut in thin strips (I used 1 red & 1 purple).
- You need 1 small of onion cut in thin strips.
- It’s 2 small of avocados cut in cubes.
- You need 1 can of rinced blackbeans.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasonning (I used sarnewchef2 recipe).
- Prepare pinch of chipotle powder.
- It’s of hot sauce (I used chili-lime cholula brand).
- You need 8 small of soft tortillas.
- Prepare of taco sauce (I used old el paso brand).
Add the cumin, garlic and salt. Add cumin, chili powder, chiles in adobo, garlic powder, black beans, quinoa, lime juice, ½ cup water and stir to combine. Stir black beans, green salsa, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin with the onion. While the tacos shells are baking, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos instructions
- Here's the link to sarnewchef2 taco seasoning recipe. Just use the ingredients & quantities, do not follow the direction steps https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337989-homemade-taco-seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for tortillas and taco sauce.
- Put in foil paper and grill on bbq at medium heat for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Grill tortillas on bbq at high heat for couple of seconds each side.
- Serve blackbean mix in hot tortillas with taco sauce on top and a side salad.
Add in drained beans, taco seasoning, and ¼ cup of water. Heat corn tortillas in the microwave, then spoon the black bean mixture onto tortillas before folding over and placing on a baking sheet. How to make crispy tacos in the oven. They come out crispy, melty, and delicious. Add the black beans to a mixing bowl, along with the spices and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.