Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese. Fry the mince, chopped onion and garlic with a little oil until the onions are soft and the meat is brown. Add the meat mince and fry until the meat is browned. To begin making the Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe, first get all the ingredients ready.
To make the Bolognese: In your large saucepan, add a dash of olive oil and onions. Add the meat mince and fry until the meat is browned. Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. You can cook Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 500 g of Beef Steak Mince.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 3-4 of Small Onions (chopped finely).
- It’s 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 150 g of Button Mushrooms (chunky chopped).
- It’s 2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 2 cloves of fresh garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato paste/puree.
- You need 75 g of Spaghetti per person.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese (to serve).
- It’s of Olive oil (to cook).
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, spicy spaghetti bolognese. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world.
Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Fry the chopped onion and red pepper over a medium heat with a little olive oil for about 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and allow to simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Add two cans of chopped tomatoes and raise the heat a little. Fill one can halfway with water and add this to the mix also..
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of chilli powder and one teaspoon of white granulated sugar. The sugar helps to take away some of the acid from the tinned tomatoes..
- While the sauce still has a lot of liquid, add the quartered mushroom and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break up and stir in the minced beef, keeping a can of water handy in case the mixture becomes too thick. Cover and cook for 30 mins on a medium heat. If the sauce needs thickening, remove the cover..
- Cook your choice of pasta as per the instructions on the packet..
- Add around two teaspoons of tomato paste and stir through the sauce for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste..
- Serve up with grated parmesan over the top, and if you want a real treat, garlic bread on the side..
When ready to cook the spaghetti, heat a large saucepan of water and add a pinch of salt. Cook according to the packet instructions. Once the spaghetti is cooked through, drain and add to the pan. Our Original Tikka Masala makes the most delicious ragu-style Bolognese sauce. Maybe it is the really delicious Indian tomatoes and the subtle spicing which lifts the sauce.