Easy sugar cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed. Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. You can have Easy sugar cookies using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy sugar cookies
- You need 200 of grm, butter or (ghee).
- It’s 200 of grm, icing sugar.
- You need 500 of grm, plain flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 of ,eggs.
- Prepare drops of Red food colour, few.
- Prepare drops of Orange food colour, few.
- You need drops of Purple food colour, few.
- It’s of Sprinkles, if you like.
After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Easy sugar cookies instructions
- First, beat the butter or ghee thoroughly until it's becomes creamy..
- Then add icing sugar and beat for 1 minute..
- Now add eggs and mix it well..
- Then add plain flour (maida) and make a dough..
- Now divide the dough into five equal parts and combine the two. Now divide the three pieces into 6 equal parts and add colour with light and dark shades..
- Now roll the dough with rolling pin..
- And make layers as shown in the picture.
- Then cover with cling sheet..
- Now roll again and freez for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, remove from the freezer and cut the edges..
- Now cut the dough in two equal halves..
- And set as shown in the picture..
- Now cut with cookies cutter..
- Abd set as shown in the picture..
- Then cover with white cookie dough. And freeze for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, remove from the freezer and set sprinkles..
- Now cutt the cookies..
- Now shape the biscuits..
- And place it in the baking tray..
- Roll up the leftover dough..
- And made a custom biscuits..
- Then bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until done..
- Cool completely then save in airtight container..
- Easy sugar cookies are ready to serve..
Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.