Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. Then, mix together the cranberry orange dressing and pour it over the chicken. In medium bowl, combine Catalina, Cranberry Sauce, Onion Soup Mix and Marmalade and stir thoroughly. You can have Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo.
Instructions In the bottom of a slow cooker, stir together cranberry sauce, orange juice, and dried cranberries. Place seasoned chicken breasts in slow cooker. Pat the chicken breasts with paper towels to dry and arrange them in the crockpot. Peel the onion and chop it; sprinkle over the chicken.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
Add the cranberries, salt, spices, brown sugar, and orange juice to the chicken and onions. Once the chicken is cooked, thicken the sauce for a healthy tasty dinner. How to Make It in a Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in flour mixture. Melt butter in a large skillet; brown chicken on all sides. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients except food coloring; bring to a boil.