Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
High in protein and low in salt, fat and sugars these homemade biscuits are the perfect reward for any good boy or girl. 🐾 These biscuits are also super soft for any pooches that may have sensitive or missing teeth and are also gentle on tummies! Before you jump to Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better. Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. You can have Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of Wholemeal Flour (Or 3 Cups of Plain Flour).
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Tinned Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 Tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare Handful of Parsley.
Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good. Cut out biscuits using a cutter and place on lined tray a couple of cm apart. Bring together the scraps, roll out, cut out biscuits until all dough has been used (you can make teeny biscuits with whatever is left).
Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats instructions
- Begin by broiling the chicken breast until just cooked so that it remains tender. Using a fork, shred the chicken as finely as you can..
- Preheat your oven to 160c for a fan oven or 180c for a conventional oven..
- Next, roughly chop the parsley and in a bowl combine this with the shredded chicken, caraway seeds, turmeric and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the flour, eggs and tinned tomatoes to form the basic biscuit. For best results use an electric stand mixer with a dough hook attachment. Once combined, add the bowl of seasoned chicken and mix in thoroughly..
- Once you are happy with your dough transfer it to a floured surface and roll out to about 1/2 an inch thick and cut into your desired shapes. Place your treats out evenly on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely before feeding to your dog no matter how much they may beg!.
These Pupkin Spice Dog Biscuits are not only delicious for your furbabe, they are also nutritious! Pumpkin is full of fiber and is really good for your dog's digestion, as is fresh ginger. DIY-ing your dog treats is a super. Cut out the biscuits, using whatever shape you like. Will require signature upon delivery The design Hand-made dog biscuits for the well behaved pup!