Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce. Order Award Winning Varieties From The Experts. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
For the sauce, mix altogether the cream, cocoa powder and strawberry syrup or jam. For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream just to a boil; pour over chocolate and whisk until smooth. You can have Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Strawberry syrup or 3/4 cups of strawberry jam whichever you have.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- You need 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Strawberry syrup or jam whichever you have.
Drizzle over top of cake, allowing ganache to drape down the sides. Arrange strawberries on top of cake. While your cake is baking, start making the chocolate strawberry sauce by mixing the strawberries, water, and sugar then bringing it to a boil. Add the chocolate, butter, and vanilla to the mixture then stir it until it becomes smooth and melted.
Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Mix the margarine and the sugar. The margarine should be at least room temperature or softened..
- Add the egg and mix well..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into the mixture. Combine everything..
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream and vinegar. You should be able to notice the change in the cream. Add a pinch of salt. This mixture should taste just the right amount of sour and salty..
- Pour the cream mixture into the batter and mix well..
- Add the strawberry syrup or jam to your batter..
- Add the hot water and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. I used a loaf pan and lined it with wax paper. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 1hr or a little longer. Make sure to check once in a while with a skewer. Once baked, the skewer should cone out clean. Tip: for super moist outcome, underbake a little..
- For the sauce, mix altogether the cream, cocoa powder and strawberry syrup or jam. Set aside..
- Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool for about 20mins..
- After 20mins, pour the sauce on top of the cake. Let the cake chill in the fridge before consumption..
- Eat and enjoy!.
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake is an ultra-rich and fudgy chocolate cake that's filled with a silky ganache and fresh strawberries. Coated in a fluffy strawberry buttercream and topped with homemade chocolate covered strawberries, this layer cake is THE perfect Valentine's Day dessert! This Chocolate Strawberry Cake is a moist chocolate layer cake with a strawberry filling and it's covered in a chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream. I made a very similar cake to this before (Lisa's chocolate cake from this site). Stir in flour mixture until smooth.