3 Ingredients Sugar Cookies. You're only three basic ingredients—butter, flour, and sugar—away from making these sweet buttery cookies. And I can almost guarantee you have all three of them in your kitchen. If you love sugar cookies, you'll also love our famous recipe for soft sugar cookies and our sugar cookie bars.
The brand is just a personal preference. I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this recipe, and I think you will, too. You can have 3 Ingredients Sugar Cookies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- You need of Butter/Margarine for greasing.
Believe it or not, this batter was made with just three ingredients. I love sugar cookies, so I wanted to find a recipe with just three ingredients. This recipe is what I found. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
3 Ingredients Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°c.
- In a bowl whisk sugar and butter/margarine together until Fluffy..
- Add flour.
- Method 1: Using a teaspoon, Drop dough on your greased baking tray or cookie sheet. Flatten it a little with the back of your spoon or use a fork to make desired pattern. Be sure to leave enough room for the cookies to 'grow'..
- Method 2: Roll dough into a log shape. Wrap it in cling film. Put in fridge for at least 45 minutes or in the freezer for 30 minutes. Take out dough and cut into 1 inch discs.
- Put in oven..
- Bake at 160°c for about 15 minutes or until edges have set and turned slightly brown..
- Place on cooling rack till cooled then devour and enjoy!.
Use an electric mixer to cream the sugar and butter, whipping the two until the butter is almost white and the mixture is light and fluffy. You want the consistency to be almost like a slightly gritty frosting. Now if you have a party to bring a dessert to, a shower to prepare for, last minute gifts, school bake sales or even old faithful, the sweet tooth, you're ready to go with little prep and a short list of ingredients. This sugar cookie recipe is one of the easiest cookies that we can make at home. This sugar cookie recipe will show you how to make easy sugar cookies with just flour,sugar and butter.