My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough. Chilled cheese – no yeast pizza dough needs to be cooked a touch longer than yeast pizza to achieve the same slightly crispy exterior on the crust edges, and to get a bit of colour. So you get slightly more brown patches on the cheese than ideal. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms.
In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and sugar. Add warm water and olive oil. How to make a Pizza dough without yeast In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. You can cook My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk (I used almond).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- You need 6 ounce of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
Make a well in the middle and add the olive oil and some of the water to start, stir together with a fork then add remaining the water. If you find your No-Yeast Pizza Dough to be a bit sticky, fear not, it just needs a bit more flour. This dough is not very finicky and it will tell you what it needs. In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet or circle pan with parchment paper..
- In your bowl of your stand mixer combine all ingredients, using dough hook mix on low speed until one ball of dough forms (this can actually be made with a stand mixer, you will just stir until a ball of dough forms.).
- Sprinkle flour onto a rolling pin and your hands, remove the ball of dough from the mixing bowl and pat down with flour to help form into a solid ball. Dough may be slightly sticky straight from the mixer..
- Roll the dough into a ball and set onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rolling pin coated with flour roll out the dough to desired thickness, mine was about 1/4 of an inch thick..
- Spread with homemade pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings and bake 10-12 minutes. Broil low an additional 3-4 minutes for that bubbly crisp brown cheese..
Then pour in the oil and slowly stir in the water until a smooth dough forms (you may not need to use all of the water). You can use a stand mixer with a dough hook, dough whisk or wooden spoon to mix. No Yeast Pizza Dough is a fast, easy, no fuss pizza dough recipe. Forget about working with the high maintenance ingredient yeast. No more waiting for rise times, just make and bake your pizza.