Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef). Voeg je ingrediënten direct toe aan je boodschappenlijst. Met de instructievideo's en de Allerhandigste kooktips van AH lukt je recept altijd. Tip the pork into the dish with the beef and put the pan back on the heat with the remaining oil.
Place a damp paper towel over the top of the tray. Scoop out a mug of pasta cooking water and set aside, then drain the pasta. A traditional and popular Italian dish serving spaghetti with a baked tomato and beef sauce. You can have Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef)
- It’s of Bolognese Sauce.
- Prepare 300 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken liver.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 25 grams of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 500 grams of Italian Spaghetti.
The original and still the best! Instructions Heat a large saucepan to a medium high heat. Add the steak mince and break up with a wooden spoon. Next add the pork mince to the saucepan and repeat the process, again ensuring you brown the meat really well.
Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) step by step
- Soak chicken livers in a pot of salted water for 30 mins or more..
- Combine minced beef, garlic, onion, parsley and bay leaf into a saucepan..
- Using a scissors or knife, cut chicken livers into small pieces, removing membranes. Dry the chicken liver pieces by placing them on paper towels. Add chicken liver to saucepan..
- Using medium heat, brown meat slowly, stirring frequently..
- When mixture is thoroughly cooked with no remaining water, remove garlic clove..
- Add canned tomatoes, beef stock cube, water, tomato puree and season to taste. Stir well..
- Simmer the sauce for up to 45 minutes, until it is of a suitable consistency..
- To cook spaghetti: Fill large saucepan with plenty of water. Add salt and olive oil and bring to a boil. Slowly dip spaghetti into the boiling water. As it softens, curl it around the pan until it is all submerged. Cook until tender but firm – according to packet directions. Remove from heat and drain pasta in a colander immediately. Coat with the melted butter and serve immediately..
- Stir in the basil, and simmer for 1 minute..
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add butter. Stir..
- When spaghetti is ready, serve a spoonful of sauce on top and add parmesan cheese to taste..
Now add the olive oil to the saucepan and. Heat the oil in a large saucepan; add the onions, garlic, carrots and zucchini. Add the beef and fry until browned. Add the tomato paste; pour in the wine and boil until it has reduced and thickened. Reduce heat and stir in the Passata, vegetable stock powder (or salt), and oregano.