Mini blueberry muffins. Low Prices on Mini Muffins Tin. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Great Products On eBay.
These little muffins are great for picnics, snacking, and for little hands. Mini Blueberry Muffins made from scratch. These soft and fluffy muffins are filled with blueberries and a little lemon zest – perfect for morning tea or as an after school snack. You can have Mini blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries.
It's mini muffin time! 💙 Today we're talking Mini Blueberry Muffins. Chocked full of blueberry love, these mini blueberry muffins are a cinch to make and can also be baked and frozen for later! These easy blueberry muffins are super easy to make. Blueberries, flour, sugar, vanilla, egg….well you get the drill.
Mini blueberry muffins instructions
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; mix well..
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed mixture just until moistened..
- Fold in blueberries. Batter will be thick.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups with about a tablespoon of batter. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean..
All ingredients you have in your fridge or pantry, if I had to guess! Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases.