Easy sugar cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. You can have Easy sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy sugar cookies
- It’s 120 gm of Maida.
- Prepare 60 gm of Butter.
- You need 45 gm of powder sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbs of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For frosting:.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2-4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- You need Pinch of Green food colour.
- You need as needed of Sprinklers.
Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set the mixture aside. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed.
Easy sugar cookies step by step
- Mix butter and sugar and beat till light.
- Add do ingredients and fold in butter mixture and bake at 180 degree for 20 mins let cool.
- Mix all ingredients of frosting except sprinklers.
- Decorate the cookies as in picture, and sprinkle the sprinklers.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside. Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture.