Simple Garlic Knots. Stir in the rest of the butter until melted, then add basil and salt and turn off the heat. Right before baking the knots, spread them with half of the butter-garlic mixture. Add the salt and parsley and stir to combine.
Combine minced garlic, fresh minced parsley and salt and stir to combine. Don't have fresh garlic, you can swap for garlic powder. You can now savor your delicious garlic knots. You can cook Simple Garlic Knots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Garlic Knots
- Prepare 1 of tube (16 oz.) Buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Feel free to experiment with other herbs, cheeses, and spices. These are also delicious with some added heat from a pinch of cayenne pepper. Serve them instead of garlic bread with baked ziti or spaghetti and meatballs. Homemade garlic knots are an amazingly delicious appetizer the whole family will love.
Simple Garlic Knots step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, then stir in the parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and salt. Set this aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the pan and separate them. Then cut each in half so you have 16 pieces..
- Lightly flour your hands, then roll each biscuit half into a rope, about 5 in long. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking in the ends. Place them onto the baking tray..
- Brush half the butter over the knots, then bake for 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Once they're done, brush the remaining butter over the finished knots, then serve..
Ultra-fluffy and topped with lashings of garlic herb butter, these garlic knots are light, fluffy, and perfect with everything from. Once out of the oven brush one more time with the garlic butter mixture and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Right before baking, generously brush the knots with garlic herb butter. Simply combine melted butter, fresh garlic or garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. If you can't find a spice labeled "Italian Seasoning" in the spice aisle, use dried oregano, dried basil, and/or dried parsley instead.