Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza. A simple recipe for extra cheese pizza on top of the best homemade pizza dough. Place the bread shell on an ungreased pizza pan. Sprinkle the pizza evenly with the Parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella.
Ingredients for homemade extra cheese pizza For making the homemade extra cheese pizza recipe, you will require some instant yeast which proves to be an important ingredient in making pizza. Some warm water, all-purpose flour for the pizza crust. You will need some oil, mozzarella cheese, sliced cheese, cheese spread, pizza sauce. You can have Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 of pizza crust.
- It’s 1/2 of –3/4 cup (127-190g) pizza sauce, depending how much you like (homemade or store-bought).
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups (6oz or 168g) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of –3 Tablespoons (10-15g) grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of ground basil or Italian seasoning, to taste.
- It’s of Sun dried tomatoes.
Sprinkle your crust and the whole dough with sauce, then add the sliced mozzarella, the shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan and sliced Cheddar. At the end sprinkle your pizza with spice. Spread the pizza sauce over the dough using the back of a spoon to create a thin layer. Add the pieces of fresh mozzarella cheese evenly across the dough, then top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza instructions
- Prepare the pizza dough through step 6, including preheating the oven to 475°F (246°C) as described in step 4..
- Top the dough with the pizza sauce, then the sliced mozzarella, then the shredded mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with basil..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. That’s optional..
- Slice hot pizza and serve immediately. Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator. Reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices can be frozen up to 3 months..
Sprinkle evenly with the garlic powder, dried oregano, and a few pinches of kosher salt. Top the dough with the pizza sauce, then the sliced mozzarella, then the shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with basil. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Homemade Cheese Pizza is one of life's simple pleasures — just a soft crust, tasty tomato sauce, and loads of cheese, all baked to perfection.