Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe). Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great recipe for Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe). If you're looking for Thanksgiving dessert ideas, your entire family will approve of this pumpkin pie dump cake!
For healthier, wholesome vegan and gluten free pumpkin dessert, you can try my. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake mix, and chopped pecans if using, evenly over the top pumpkin mixture. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
- It’s of can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix).
- It’s of can evaporated milk.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of spice cake mix.
- You need of butter (melted).
- It’s of whipped cream for topping (optional).
Now get out a medium bowl and whisk together your pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, half and half, and brown sugar so this pumpkin mixture becomes smooth. Spray your dish with cooking spray so there's an easier cleanup once you're done. How to Make Pumpkin Dump Cake: With a slightly fluffy top layer made of yellow cake mix covered with melted butter and chopped pecans and a smooth bottom layer remnant of pumpkin pie, you won't be able to stop eating this cake. Best of all it's fit for a crowd (if you feel like sharing).
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish..
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over top..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes..
- Let cool on the counter for at least an hour and then cover and place in the fridge. Slice and serve with whipped cream..
- Notes- In my opinion, this recipe is best served once it as has chilled for a bit. The pumpkin pie mixture develops a beautiful firm texture, and the cake mix becomes crumbly and crispy. It's also fantastic served with vanilla ice cream!.
How To Make Pumpkin Dump Cake First, grab your bowl and mix your pumpkin, pumpkin seasoning, sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla. Using only three ingredients; spice cake mix, eggs and pumpkin puree, this Pumpkin Dump Cake could not be easier! Using a mixer, combine the three ingredients and mix on medium speed until blended. To start, mix everything except the cake mix and butter together until combined, then dump it in a greased baking pan. Top with the yellow cake mix, but don't stir it in—just spread the mix evenly on top.