Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs). Meanwhile, crack on with your chilli sauce. Use kitchen paper to wipe out the pan you cooked your onions in, and put it back on a medium heat with a few lugs of olive oil. Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl.
In the meantime, to prepare the blue cheese dressing, place the sour cream, blue cheese, milk, mayonnaise, salt and vinegar in a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly until completely combined. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to Grill Buffalo Chicken Meatballs!! The perfect football food for snacking or as a meal! You can have Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs)
- You need of ground buffalo.
- It’s of dried seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of white cooking wine.
- It’s of Knorr® Sauerbraten pot roast recipe mix.
- You need of egg.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. The meatballs should be touching one another. Dallas Cowboys Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid.
Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) instructions
- preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine sauerbraten mix, bread crumbs, egg and cooking wine together in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add in ground buffalo ingredients on bowl and mix well with hands..
- roll meat mixture into well packed 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs..
- heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat, stir in minced garlic and lightly cook..
- lightly brown all sides of meatballs in oil and garlic. Do not over cook, just brown them, turning frequently..
- place browned meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- serve over mashed potatoes with brown gravy or as desired..
The meatballs should be touching one another. Using clean hands, mix until combined. Place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Remove and toss with buffalo sauce. On the Stove – heat a large skillet to medium high heat.