Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) made from Pasta. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Noodle Recipes? Check Out Noodle Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
What distinguishes Yakisoba from other Asian stir-fried noodles is this special sauce, which is sweet and a little bit spicy. Garnish with pickled ginger, and enjoy! Once the noodles are nice and glossy, add the pork and vegetables. You can cook Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) made from Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) made from Pasta
- You need 400 grams of Pasta.
- You need 200 grams of Sliced Pork.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bean Sprout.
- You need 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- You need 1 piece of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 pieces of Green Pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake (Rice Cooking Wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (Cooking Oil).
- It’s As needed of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Pepper.
- You need As needed of Bonito.
- You need As needed of Aonori seeweed.
Add the sauces and mix together well. Add the noodles to the pan, then mix together while adding the yakisoba sauce. Once it is ready, sprinkle over aonori (powdered seaweed) and top with shredded pickled ginger. For extra flavour you can add dried bonito flakes and mayonnaise.
Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) made from Pasta step by step
- Cut the Cabbage and Carrot and Green pepper into bite-size (except the hard core). Slice the Onion. Cut the Sliced Pork into bite-size. *Must cut the pork after cut the cabbage. (Not add bacteria on pork to vegetables).
- Boil the water, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp baking soda per liter of water. Cook the Pasta according to the instruction on the package +2 minutes..
- Drain well and wash the surface by running water..
- Heat the Salad Oil in a pan. Add the pork and stir-fry until become golden brown. Add the vegetables in the pan and stir-fry..
- Add Sake and cover immediately with the lid. Steam it until the Cabbage become soft. (About 2 to 3 minuets).
- Add the pasta in the pan and stir-fry. Then add Worcestershire Sauce and Soy Sauce. Mix it well. Add Salt and Pepper as your taste..
Yakisoba (Stir Fried Japanese Noodles) is one of the most popular classic noodle dish in Japan and across the world. Super easy and satisfying one-pan dish. I usually made with tender chicken pieces, fresh crisp vegetables and homemade yakisoba sauce. Japanese food are very light, healthy and satisfying and I love to make them quite often. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas.