At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut. At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut Hedge USA. Make a stuffed crust pizza at home for a fraction of the cost. Top with pizza sauce, the mozzarella cheese, then the pepperoni.
Think beyond breakfast, and break out. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust. Fold over edges and press to seal to form a crust. You can have At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut
- It’s of Canned pizza crust.
- You need of Marinara.
- It’s of Cheese of your choice.
- You need of String cheese (4 sticks, halved).
See recipes for At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut too. For an added challenge, create your own stuffed crust pizza. Roll the edges of your dough out thin, then line it with mozzarella cheese. Fold the crust over the cheese and press it back together.
At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Flour a work space and reshape the canned crust into a ball. Roll to an approximate 14" diameter..
- Place halved string cheese sticks on the perimeter of the crust dough and roll the edge over the stick to cover it..
- Coat the middle of the crust with marinara, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings. Sprinkle a tad more cheese to help the toppings stick together..
- Put the pizza on an oiled pan and bake for 10 minutes or until done to your liking..
You can even stuff your crust with pepperoni or ham! No matter how you choose to spice up your DIY pizza crust, it's sure to be a hit. Oh hey, I wanna recommend a thing to add even more decadence to this already opulent pizza; when I do stuffed crust, I like to first add sauce all the way to the edges, then add the cheese strinf on top of the sauce, along with any toppings, before rolling it closed. End result is like a lil calzone in the crust. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN!