Leftover chicken steak shawarma. Instructions to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma: Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them. In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. To make a wrap, get a piece of flatbread and smear with Yoghurt Sauce.
Buy some pita bread and toast. Chicken Shawarma In a large bowl add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, cumin, black pepper, paprika, turmeric, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, garlic, and whisk well. Add the chicken and toss making sure the chicken is well coated in the marinade. You can have Leftover chicken steak shawarma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover chicken steak shawarma
- You need of Marinated chicken recipe. Link connected (see recipe).
- It’s of pita bread.
- Prepare of carrot (julien small cut).
- It’s of capsicum (julien small cut).
- You need of cabbage.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of chilli sauce.
- It’s of potatoes for french fries.
- It’s of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of mayo garlic sauce.
Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least an hour. Make parts of this recipe ahead of time and you can assemble the sandwich quickly for a weeknight meal. This fork-and-knife sandwich works very well with leftover fajita meat and peppers, or as a way to use leftover grilled steak or chicken. Creamy Chicken-and-Rice Soup with Collard Greens.
Leftover chicken steak shawarma instructions
- Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them.
- In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. Mix them well. Cook for 2 mint.
- In a bowl mix chilli garlic ketchup and mayo garlic sauce to make shawarma sauce.
- Cut potatoes and fry them as we make french fries..
- Now take pita bread. Spread shawarma sauce then add chicken veggies and french fries. Wrap with butter paper. it's ready.
This Middle Eastern shawarma seasoning is quick and easy to make, featuring allspice, cardamom, garlic, cloves, and other spices–and it makes a great rub for lamb or chicken. Slice up leftover steak and add it to sauteeing onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Then fold it into an omelet — perfect for breakfast or a quick breakfast-for-dinner. Hot dogs : Reheat the hot dog and the bun in a skillet. Re-purpose last night's kebabs with this shawarma recipe that turns your leftovers into a portable lunchtime treat.