Spicy Chicken Broast recipe:. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Then mix rice flour, plain flour, corn flour and baking powder in a bowl. Then mix coating ingredients also mix egg and water separately to make egg mixture.
Add broast masala in a box, add chicken pieces and stir it well. Now coat chicken in eggs and stir in the box again. Heat wok in oil, add chicken pieces, cover the pan and cook on low flame until it is golden brown. You can cook Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Broast recipe:
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 3 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 2 of Corn flakes or chilli chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of White pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Oil.
The Broaster Company of Beloit, Wisconsin designed and patented the equipment and process. In a separate bowl prepare the coating mix – All-purpose flour, cornflour, cajun/mixed herbs, black pepper, garlic powder, white pepper, onion powder (optional), paprika and salt, using a whisk mix well. Prepare the Butter milk with the above mentioned ingredients. Line a baking tray with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: step by step
- INGREDIENTS Chicken 1 ½ kg Flour ½ cup Corn flour ½ cup Rice flour ½ cup Baking powder 1 tsp Egg whites 3 Sugar 1 tsp Mustard powder 1 tsp Red chilli flakes 1 tbsp White vinegar 2 tbsp Corn flakes or chilli chips 2 cups White pepper 1 tsp Salt to taste Oil to taste.
- METHOD Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: Heat water on a pan and add in 1 ½ kg chicken in it along with 2 tbsp vinegar and some salt. Cook it for 5 minutes and take out the chicken. Mix together, ½ cup flour, ½ cup corn flour, ½ cup rice flour, 1 tsp sugar, salt 1 tsp mustard powder, 1 tbsp red chilli flakes and 1 tsp white pepper. mix everything and keep it dry. Beat 3 egg whites. keep separately corn flakes or chilli chips..
- Put oil in the pan and cover the chicken with dry flour, dip it in the egg white and finally roll them in chilli chips. Deep fry them till they are golden brown. Serve it with chips and ketchup..
Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. This recipe is amazing and can be made with simple ingredients. Crispy and Tender Chicken Broast Recipe for a good lunch. Try out this Chicken Broast Recipe. Beat egg with salt,pepper,chilli sauce and milk.