Bubble up pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Bubble Up Pizza is a refrigerated biscuit casserole that uses pizza sauce, sausage, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni to make an easy dinner!
Teach them how to make bubble pizza with three simple ingredients: Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits, pizza sauce and shredded cheese. This is one comforting dish you'll want to make again and again. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. You can have Bubble up pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bubble up pizza
- It’s 2 Cans of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do.
- You need 1 Jar of pizza sauce Bought or homemade – or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional.
- It’s of Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Stir in pepperoni, and cook until browned. We highly recommend using a pizza cutter to cut your biscuits. Add toppings and save some for the top layer.
Bubble up pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray. Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths (use a pizza cutter -it is faster). Place them all in the bottom of the pan. Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top..
- Add any pizza toppings you want. Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncover until all the biscuits have bubbled up)..
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Notes- can be made in the ninja foodie. I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix, then put it in the greased baking dish topped it with more cheese and pepperoni..
Cut each biscuit into eighths and place in a medium bowl. Add pizza sauce and Italian seasoning and stir to combine. Spread biscuit mixture in prepared baking dish and top with cheese and sliced pepperoni. Refrigerated biscuits tossed in pizza sauce, topped with mozzarella and your favorite pizza toppings. We make this at least twice a month!!