Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The Freshest Fruit Arrangements. Bouquets, Chocolate Dipped Fruit & Much More. A Sweet Gift That's Healthy Too.
Make the shortcakes: Whisk the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Toss with a fork to combine. You can cook Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKES.
- It’s 1 of recipe of my Original Whoppie Pie cakes, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare of STRAWBERRYS.
- Prepare 6 cup of sliced fresh strawberrys.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, add more or less depending on sweetness of your strawberrys.
- Prepare of WHIPPED CREAM.
- Prepare 1 of My recipe for Stabalized Whipped Cream, double all ingredients in recipe, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe of White and Dark covered Chocolate Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- It’s of OPTIONAL SAUCES.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Prepare 1 of of my Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry cutter or a fork until the largest pieces of butter are the size of peas. Add the grated chocolate and toss to combine. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Using electric mixer, beat chilled whipping cream, sour.
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes step by step
- Make Whoppie Pie Cakes and cool them as directed in recipe, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351994-original-whoppie-pies.
- While whoppie pie cakes are cooling , combine strawberrys and sugar and mix well. Let sit to extract juices.
- Make Stabalized Whipped Cream, using double of the ingredients following the same directions. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- ASSEMBLE SHORTCAKES.
- Put one Whoppie Pie bottom up on serving plate.
- Put some whipped cream on cake.
- Add some sweetened strawberrys on top of whipped cream.
- Top with another whoppie pie cake.
- Repeat 1 more time by adding whipped cream, strawberrys and third whoppie pie cake.
- Finish top with whipped cream and strawberrys. Garnish with the White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below Drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce and Hot Fudge Sauce if your using them, recipes attached below for both https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Add butter and rub in with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry cutter, work the butter into the flour mixture until butter is about pea-size. Whisk in the sugar and salt.