Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice. My brother and I loved it. Kylie's Favorite(bar-b-q Weenies Over Rice) Recipe. My mom has made it since we where young..
Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. To make in a slow cooker: In a slow cooker, add little smokies and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. The sauce is amazing poured over the rice. You can have Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion (chopped small).
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder (Adams is the best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 12 oz of package hot dogs (cut into bite size pieces and I use the cheapest hotdogs I can find for this recipe).
You can save even more time and learn how to freeze rice and you can make this meal even easier. I love to grab the rice from the freezer in the morning and when we come home it is all ready to enjoy. It is much cheaper than those prepackaged servings of rice and so fast and quick. Remove the lid just long enough to top with cheese, if desired.
Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice step by step
- Chop onion up small and in a med size pot, saute in oil till soft and translucent..
- In small bowl mix worcestershire sauce, chili powder, ketchup, and water. Add to cooked onions in pot. (I like to double these ingredients to have more gravy)..
- Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add chopped weenies and cook 20 ore minutes. Serve over white rice..
Return the lid and continue to cook on low until cheese has melted. Kylie Rice's zodiac sign is Aquarius. Kylie Rice zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball – they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. I am so thrilled to find a great fried rice recipe that includes more than soy in the sauce.