Bechamel pasta. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Bechamel Sauce Cooking Channel. flour, butter, milk. Bechamel Sauce Life Tastes Good-US. unsalted butter, fresh thyme leaves, milk.
The meat sauce is so perfectly seasoned, the béchamel sauce is so melty and cheesy and the entire dish together is so perfect. Layer with the remaining pasta, remaining chicken mixture, and remaining bechamel sauce. Easy, delicious and creamy white sauce or béchamel sauce garlic mushroom pasta made with simple pantry ingredients or kitchen staples. You can cook Bechamel pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bechamel pasta
- You need 80 grams of butter or u can use any kind of oil you like.
- Prepare 400 grams of spaghetti or any pasta type you have (boiled).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove or more if you like garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 3 of crushed cardamom.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ps : you can use any other condiment you like but don't put alot.
- It’s of You can put 1 Maggie cube.
- You need of Cheese and bread crumbs for the toping.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
All you need is flour, butter and milk to make that delicious velvety, thick and rich béchamel sauce pasta with garlic pepper mushrooms. Spread half the pasta, then layer the entire meat mixture over the pasta. Béchamel is a classic white sauce originating in France. Served with pasta, this silky sauce is creamy and delicious.
Bechamel pasta step by step
- In a medium heat but the butter until melted.
- In the food processor put the onion, garlic and bell pepper just to become finely chopped.
- Add them to the butter and stir, be careful not to burn them.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Add the milk gradually and stir well each time you add the milk.
- When it comes to boil stir well, until its thick and nice.
- Add pepper and salt, cardamom or any other condiment.
- But the boiled pasta, stir and let for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat.
- But the basta in a pyrex pan and put some cheese and bread crumbs on the top.
- Put in the oven just to toast the top.
- For the chicken breasts you can make em by two ways : 1- to cut them into a small cubes and add them to the butter in step 3 OR 2- you can soak em in yogurt, lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper for 1 hour and grill them then cut to long pieces and add to the surving dish beside your pasta.
- Pon appetite 🌹.
Since Lebanon was under French control for quite a bit of time, whether it's the French-speaking Lebanese citizens or the French-inspired dishes, you will find French influence throughout Lebanon until this day. Prepare the bechamel sauce for the pastitsio. Melt the butter in a large pan over low-medium heat. Add the flour whisking continuously to make a paste. Add warmed milk in small batches, whisking continuously in order to prevent your sauce from getting lumpy.