Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce. If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice. Serve with pasta of your choice. Steps to make Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce: In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste.
Add carrot, tomatoes and ½ sachet Taco Seasoning (reserve remaining). The biggest secret of the best organic beef tacos is using quality lean organic ground beef and turning the meat into a ragout which is very similar to a Bolognese sauce. Just like with a good ragout the meat needs time to absorb the flavors of the ingredients and this takes times (the biggest secret of all). You can have Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce
- You need 2 Cups of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of ground Cumin.
- It’s 2 lbs of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of salt (adjust accordingly).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of Limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
This Mexican Shredded Beef has incredible depth of flavour! The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it. Fantastic for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas, piled high on Mexican Red Rice or stuffed in rolls to make sliders! In large saucepan, brown beef and pork.
Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce instructions
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
Stir in bacon mixture, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, stock, basil, oregano, salt and pepper to saucepan. Cover, reduce heat and simmer one hour, stirring occasionally. In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add the celery and carrot and. Are you looking for a grilling recipe?