Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free). Great recipe for Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free). Wanted to eat high protein soft cookies that would not have extra sugar or refined carbohydrates inside. Something healthy and full of quality nutritients for the body.
I developed this originally for a friend who is gluten-free, but then I went and made it healthier. These are slightly sweet, but not sugary. Your new favorite low carb breakfast recipe: gluten free muffins with stevia. You can have Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free)
- Prepare of the Liquids of the Mix.
- You need 60 g of Almond butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- It’s 60 g of Pistachio butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- It’s 200 g of Coconut milk (canned) (sub with any preferred milk).
- It’s 45 g of Coconut virgin oil (sub with any preferred oil).
- It’s 150 g of Eggs (3).
- You need 50 g of Greek yogurt (sub with any preferred yogurt).
- Prepare 15 g of Vanilla extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- Prepare 15 g of Almond extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- It’s of the Powders of the Mix.
- Prepare 60 g of Coconut flour (can sub with almond flour).
- It’s 100 g of Whey isolate protein (sub with any preferred protein).
- You need 60 g of Erythritol (sub with any preferred natural sweetener).
- It’s 20 g of Xanthan gum.
- Prepare 5 g of Bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 4 g of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 g of Pink or Sea salt.
- Prepare of the Chunks of the Mix, extra flavour inside.
- It’s 90 g of Raspberries chunked.
- You need 90 g of Strawberries cubed.
- Prepare 50 g of Forest berries chunked.
- You need 35 g of Cacao nibs.
- Prepare 65 g of Dark chocolate cubed (brand with no added sugar).
This gluten free muffin recipe couldn't get any easier. Perfect for a small snack or make for. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients of eggs, melted unsalted butter, and vanilla extract. Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins These healthy blueberry muffins are packed with superfood ingredients, high in protein, and low in sugar, making them a perfect option for breakfast on-the-go!
Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) instructions
- First we mix all the Liquids and the butter together. You can use food processor, hand blender, whisk or a spoon to mix. Make sure the Mix is smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add all the Powders and solids except Xanthan gum. Mix again until it becomes smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add the chunks you want to have inside the cookies and mix again. Skip this step if you don't want to add stuff inside the cookies..
- Finally we add Xanthan gum which will thicken the mix and make it stick together. Mix again. Don't add the Xanthan gum if you want to make this like a loaf or even make pancakes instead..
- Portion with a spoon or a scoop on a tray with baking paper and cook in the oven for 8 to 16 minutes depending on the temperature. I cooked at medium temperature..
- Per portion: Calories 61, Carbs 3.1g, Fat 4.4g, Protein 3.3g. Be aware, this is highly addictive, super yummy and free of regrets!.
They are naturally gluten-free (made from oat flour) and sweetened naturally with a touch of honey and some applesauce. Plus, they are super simple to make! Coconut Chocolate Chunk Muffins Coconut flakes and dark chocolate chunks complement each in other in these little goodies. Place inside a Ziplock freezer bag then freeze. Thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight then bake per recipe instructions.