Easy Chili Recipe. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals.
Add the stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, beans and water. Add onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is soft. This is the quintessential fast-and-easy chili recipe. You can cook Easy Chili Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chili Recipe
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Ground chuck.
- It’s of Can French onion soup.
- You need of Can red kidney beans undrained.
- Prepare of Can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Can tomato paste.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- It’s of Ground cumin.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Tabasco sauce.
Twenty minutes and you have the real deal on the table. Rock_lobster serves it with Fritos and waxes poetic: "Quick Chili Haiku: Basic as it gets. With so few ingredients, used good quality." Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned.
Easy Chili Recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside..
- Purée soup in a blender; pour over beef..
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot..
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 to 40 minutes..
- Serves 4-6.
Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. Add the chili powder, garlic, bay leaf, cumin, chile peppers, tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Stir in the beans and heat through. Satisfy your post-work dinner cravings with this quick, easy chili recipe.