Salsa verda cowboy cornbread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover Salsa Online – Explore The Designer Range Now At ASOS!
Return meat to skillet and add salsa verda till well mixed, set aside. In a bowl mix egg, milk, cornbread mix and drained can corn. Salsa verda cowboy cornbread Amanda Arkansas. You can have Salsa verda cowboy cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa verda cowboy cornbread
- It’s 1 cup of salsa verda.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 box of cornbread mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn drained.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
See recipes for Cowboy Caviar, Salsa verda cowboy cornbread too. It can be used as a sauce for grilled chicken, fish or shrimp, as the basis for green chilaquiles (pour over tortilla chips, shredded cooked chicken and shredded Monterey Jack, then heat under the broiler), and as a dipping sauce for chips. Instructions Combine corn, tomatoes, onion and avocado. Add juice of lime, followed by seasonings and stir.
Salsa verda cowboy cornbread step by step
- First cook up your ground meat. Drain grease. Return meat to skillet and add salsa verda till well mixed, set aside..
- In a bowl mix egg, milk, cornbread mix and drained can corn. Mix well. Set aside..
- In a baking dish spread refried beans on the bottom. Then sprinkle on shredded cheese about 1/2 a cup. Then spread out meat mixture. Add the rest of cheese. Then pour on the cornbread mix..
- Bake in oven on 350° for 30 minutes. Then remove from oven and cut and serve. To make it extra yummy top with salsa of choice, sour cream, diced tomatoes, and/or avocados.
Today I will show you how to make the best ever salsa verde! Like and subscribe for more cowboy cooking tips! Learn how to cook great Cowboy salsa. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cowboy salsa recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cowboy salsa recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.