Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box.
Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Our favourite Chicken Alfredo recipe with the pasta cooked right in is perfect comfort food at its finest. Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium heat until it's cooked through. You can have Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- It’s 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need 1 of large French bread loaf.
Remove it from the pan and set it aside. Deglaze Pan – Add more olive oil to the pan and cook the garlic in it for a few minutes. In a shallow bowl combine melted butter and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, shredded parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
To make the chicken: Lay a chicken Heat a large skillet over medium heat, once the pan is hot add the olive oil. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce and mix well. We had the Chicken Parm, Chicken Alfredo, Osso Bucco with ceasar salads, glass of house wine and fresh, crusty bread. The portions were perfect, the meal sublime and a great highlight of the trip.