Spaghetti Bolognese. Cook according to the packet instructions. Once the spaghetti is cooked through, drain and add to the pan. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple.
Add the onion, celery and carrots with a pinch of salt. Using a microplane, finely grate the Parmesan cheese onto a clean chopping board (if using). Once the spaghetti is done, ladle out and reserve a cup of cooking water and keep it to one side, then drain in a colander over the sink. You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 200 grams of Minced Beef.
- You need 200 grams of Minced Pork.
- You need 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 pieces of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 pieces of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- You need 1 can of Canned diced tomato.
- You need 2 cubes of Japanese Consommé Soup stock.
- It’s 150 ml of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of English paesley (If you need).
- You need of Your tastes Salt & Pepper.
Taste the Bolognese sauce and season with a little more pepper or vinegar, if you think it needs it. Heat a wok or large, deep frying pan with the olive oil. Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. There are some crazy versions out there," said Massimo Bottura, a bolognese "virtuoso" who runs a restaurant in Modena.
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Finely chopped the onion, carrot and green pepper..
- Heat Salad Oil in a pot and stir-frythe onion until transparent. Add the carrot and the green bell pepper and stir-fry until tender..
- Add the Minced Beef and Minced Pork and stir-fry..
- Add Canned diced tomato, Consommé Soup stock, Tomato ketchup and butter in the pot. Simmer low heat for about 15 ~ 20 minuets until the sauce reaches your preferred thickness..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over cooked pasta. Put on the English Parslry on top of the spaghetti, if you like..
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Capsicum Green Bell Pepper SG$1.2 ~ 1.5/pieceat FairPrice, RedMart..
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
- Tomato ketchup $G$1.25/300grams at FairPrice.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. There are some crazy versions out there," said Massimo Bottura, a bolognese "virtuoso" who runs a restaurant in Modena. Meanwhile, cook the baguette and spaghetti to pack instructions. Drain the spaghetti, then divide between bowls and top with the Bolognese sauce. The Bolognese Sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavour.